Happy birthday, Big Ben. Michael Wilmont on PTI said that if he had to pick one quarterback to play a game for his (Wilmont's) life, he would pick Big Ben R. How about that?
On Having Turned 80
-
It seemed odd, even to me, that after posts (or, let's face it, essays) on
major and not so major birthdays for the past 20 years, I let turning 80 go ...
Winter Is Coming
-
We moved from Pittsburgh to Arcata, CA in the fall of 1996. We knew that
wet weather prevailed in the winter months especially (though
statistically,...
Star Trek 60: The 90 Year Journey
-
I haven't been very motivated to celebrate or respond to Star Trek's 60th
anniversary. I fear for its future, and am dissatisfied with its present.
...
What Really Happened to the Class of '65?
-
*What Really Happened to the Class of '65* by Michael Medved and David
Wallechinsky was a best seller in 1976 or so. I got a paperback copy soon
after ...
No comments:
Post a Comment