Tuesday, March 04, 2008

VOTR: Early Signs

Late polls: good for Clinton
early exit poll numbers: very good for Obama
turnout: possibly very good for Obama

Exit poll numbers released so far show voters rank CHANGE over experience, 2 to l and on electability against McCain, Obama wins 52-41 in Ohio and 52-44 in Texas.

The precip in Ohio seems to have remained as rain, but very heavy in places with flooding. Republicans voting in high numbers in Dem primary in both Ohio and Texas, but the winger effort to get GOPers to vote for Clinton to muddy up the Dem race complicates what this might mean.

Some early exit poll numbers show an Obama lead across the board, but we're cautioned that such early numbers often favor Obama. Why? Beats me, just reporting. Or talking to myself, as the case may be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glued to the internet and the TV, I'm glad you're still interested in this stuff too. I still enjoy your writing, and I'm reading it in Homewood, Illinois.